|Dedicated Support and Training Hours||5||35||75|
|Account Manager|| || || |
|Training & Coaching|| || || |
|Platform Setup|| || || |
|Sample Contract Loading|| || || |
|Email & Scheduled Call Support|| || || |
|Document Customisation, Itinerary, Emails, Booking Vouchers and Documentaiton|| || || |
|Data Import Assisstance for Customers and Suppliers Data|| || || |
|Technical Consulting|| || |
|Business Strategy Consulting|| |
- Do you offer Product Contract Loading service and how much does it cost?
Yes, we offer Contract Loading service for various products like – Accommodation, Transfers, Car Hire, Tours & Activities and Insurance.
Depending on complexity of contract and format in which we receive data, cost per contract loading would vary. So, we normally review your contracts and based on the complexity of contracts we give you quotation on time and material basis.
To give you idea of costing – Typically, a simple accommodation contract loading would take anything between 8 to 10 hours and complex accommodation contract loading could take around 15 hours. Contract loading of other products like transfers, car hire, tours, insurance is not as complex as accommodation contracts, so such contract loading could take comparatively less time.
- How API Integration Works?
Considering vast variety of third-party systems, a typical API integration process will involve following steps:
- Client establishes relationship with your Supplier, agree rates etc with them directly.
- Once you have agreed commercials with your supplier. We receive API documentation; we review documentation and understand your requirements. Our team will directly talk with your supplier’s technical team for any points of clarifications.
- We discuss and agree implementation plan with you.
- Based on our review we give you one-time setup cost for API integration and based on API and integration complexity and current integration work pipeline we will give you ETA for completion of the task. Normally API integration could take anything between 2 to 4 months.
- API setup cost is charged 50% on work initiation and 50% on work completion.
- Typical cost of API integration usually ranges from £1,000 to £6,000 ( or higher, depending on complexity)
- Once integration work is completed, we activate that on your platform for you to review and send feedback.
- After 7 days of deployment and if there are no further changes to API integration, we activate your monthly API maintenance & support subscription (which is £100 per/month per/API).