Travel CRM loved by
At moonstride we are constantly challenging the status quo of technology
(or lack of it) in travel industry.
Our platform aims to simplify all day to day activities
Track, Manage, Grow
The dashboard gives you a snapshot of active enquiries, quotations and bookings.
It provides key reminder and notification so you are always in the know and are able to make informed decisions faster, optimise and grow.
Never miss an enquiry
Stay on top of all enquiries, centralise and classify leads and easily allocate them to your team.
Generate quotations in minutes
Improve enquiry conversion rate with streamlined processes that save man hours and improve quotation turnaround time.
Enhance your Workflows
Since everything is in one place, its easier to organise and manage your business better. With streamlined processes you can save man hours and improve quotation turnaround time.
CRM Solutions for all Business
moonstride has been designed for business of all sizes. With 3 different packages our cloud-based solution can be tailored to your key requirements. We can also further integrate with any key APIs you need.
Explore how moonstride can simplify and automate your travel business
moonstride is a platform for travel industry built by a team of visionaries, architects,
engineers, marketeers and strategic consultants.
- Simplified workflow for travel and tour operations
- Simple, transparent, affordable monthly billing
- No contracts, so you can stay because you want to
- Request a free, no-obligation demo today
What you need to know
moonstride is an end-to-end travel technology platform for tour operators and travel agents. moonstride is everything a travel business needs –
- Comprehensive CRM software
- Robust operations management system
- Automated finance, accounting & back office platform
- Supplier, products & contract management platform
- Conversion focused B2C and B2B booking engine
A Travel CRM is a software for Customer Relationship Management that enables travel agents and tour operators to manage every stage of interaction with the customers, whether it’s pre-trip, during holiday or post-trip.
A travel CRM helps you to:
- Understand your travellers needs better and convert sales better.
- Monitor end to end customer interactions
- Deliver enriched customer experience with automation, time saving features, so you spend minimal time on administrative tasks and more time selling travel.
- Single view of customer records, their travel history, and preferences
- Access levels and customer record sharing capabilities
- Pipeline visibility of your travel enquiries from enquiry to sales
- Automation of notifications, reminders and customer emails and messaging
- Centralise multi-channel communication like phone, chat, and email communications with customers.
A Travel CRM an embodiment of a wholesome technology along with optimised process that drives efficiency across all the functions of a travel business – Sales, Marketing, E-commerce, Customer Service, Supplier management, Operations, Accounts, and finance.
Sales team within a Travel agency or a Tour Operator can use CRM to manage their sales pipeline better.
A tour operator / travel agency sales team can capture better travel instructions and intelligently share and allocate leads to internal teams based on their expertise and nature of enquiry and workload.
Use time saving features to search and package travel services like flights, hotels, activity, transfers, car hire and tours and create excellent itineraries and documentation.
Spend more time selling and less time managing records and creating travel quotes and documents manually.
Marketing teams can use CRM insights to implement effective marketing strategies and targeted campaigns.
Travel agency /Tour Operator marketing teams can benefit from insights offered by CRM for customers holiday and travel history and preferences. It also helps marketing teams to focus equally on seasonal, preferential, most profit making or top selling travel destinations, suppliers, holiday packages.
Customer service and operations teams can contribute by effectively handling multi-channel communications with both the travellers and suppliers alike – pre-travel, on-trip and post travel.
Whether it’s a simple holiday request or a corporate travel booking, multi-stop flight reservation for a travel agent or a complex multi-centre tour operator holiday package – a CRM helps to keep all communications with customers and respective suppliers all centrally logged in one place. This drives efficiency and improves customer satisfaction due to speed and accuracy of response.
Supplier management teams can manage suppliers across various destinations and multiple services like flights, holidays packages, accommodation, tours, activities, and transfers.
Supplier management and operations team can request quotes and availability with suppliers, confirm bookings, manage supplier confirmations. Reporting and analytics helps manage supplier relationships and supplier efficiency by managing follow ups and staying in sync with each stage of booking and fulfilment process.
moonstride is an end to end platform for a travel agent and tour operator business. Some of the key features offered by moonstride
- Dashboard for a quick snapshot of your travel business
- Enquiry, Quotation & Booking module
- Travel product management and contract loading platform
- Pricing Manager
- Customer Relationship Management
- Tour Itinerary Builder – Easy and intuitive way to build stunning itineraries
- Team and individual To-Do, task and follow-up list for effective operations management
- B2B Agent modules, commissions, pricing, and accounting management for B2B
- Conversion focused B2C and B2B Booking Engine
- Group Travel management software
- Supplier modules with pricing, commission, finance, and accounting management for supplier relations
- API Integrations with GDS, consolidators, Bed Banks, and ancillary suppliers.
- Email Centralization
For more features, click here.