What we learned from 2022 and WTM
What did we learn?
The importance of feedback is vital for any business, it allows us to focus our product on where the industry requirements lay, staying ahead of the curve to ensure our clients are in the best possible position to take advantage of the ever-evolving travel market.
Consumer patterns and booking behaviour have changed. Businesses have had to adapt their strategies, from advertising to product, to accommodate the changes in the average buyer’s booking routine.
Flexibility and speed was high on the agenda. The ability to adapt, change and to implement these changes at a quicker pace.
Modernisation – the need to access the best technology to enable and make use of the benefits across all areas of the business including reducing manual intensive work, management tools, communication and data.
- Embrace artificial intelligence
- Become agile
- Adopt cloud, modernise your tech stack
- Manage, implement and master change
- Build a customer centric culture
- Integrate better with your buyers and suppliers
- Break down your organisational silos
- Source and contract better
- Deliver features and functionalities faster
- Transform data into business intelligence
- Repurpose your operational budgets to budgets for growth
We learn to ensure we are aligned to the future direction of the travel industry.
We have some exciting new cutting edge tech and functionality due to be delivered in 2023 as we continue to provide our industry leading moonstride travel CRM & booking engine to the travel sector. Find out more about how our travel solution could revolutionise your business.
If you were not able to attend and visit us at WTM there is still time to talk technology solutions.
- Go to our website & book a free demo today
- Come and see us at ITB Berlin 2023 – Hall 6.1, Stand 110